Monday, June 28, 2010

A Very Belated Father's Day Post

I apologized to my wonderful husband recently for not writing a Happy Father's Day post.  Well, here you go babe!  

You are an amazing father.  I love watching you with Jack, without a care in the world or shyness about doing anything goofy.  It makes me so happy watching you two crack each other up.  You are a generous husband, always complimenting me and making me feel good.  Thank you for working hard for our family and always being happy to come home.  Happy (belated) Father's Day!

I finally got some photos of just 'Dad with his boys.'



The Father's Day cake was pretty good too.  We always celebrate any and all occasions with chocolate cake!

5 comments:

  1. now that is how we celebrate! Sweet post,better late than never, right??? In the second to last picture Evan looks almost as big as Jack, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new Dad photos!
    Sweet post for a sweet dad..and his sweet boys...along with their sweet mom...and that brings us to the chocolate cake---SWEET! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! Evan gets bigger every time you post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are so sweet!!! What a lovely family you have!

    ReplyDelete