Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Little Giggle Monster

Here is a video of Jack and his Daddy. What a giggle machine! His laugh is so darn cute and watch how he catches me filming him. Hmm, we may have a little actor in our house. I can just hear the little director in his head "perform, take a cute look at the camera, perform, catch the camera with a smile, perform, oh my Daddy's so funny, perform, oh Mommy's so pretty." Ha! Whether he chooses to become an actor, a drummer or a contortionist, either way, he sure fills our house with joy.

3 comments:

  1. i can't believe he is standing all by himself like that. he's so awesome and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, congrats on the baby-on-the-way! Hope you're feeling great. Just watched the giggle fest video. My husband thought I was listening to him making Polly laugh - had to break the news that he's not the only dad who has his kid cracking up. Aren't we lucky to have such great dads for our precious babies? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video is adorable, your son is so cute!

    ReplyDelete